- These are our Terms and Conditions. We are Online Hospitality Corporation, a Virginia corporation. You are the viewer or user of our site.
- Your viewing or use of this site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions then you do not have permission to view or use the site.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, merchants advertising on this site may post their terms, conditions, rules, regulations and disclaimers, which also apply to you.
- We own and operate this site. This site is operated solely as an advertising site. Goods and services offered for sale or rent at this site are offered by the advertiser, not by Online Hospitality Corporation.
- Business dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on this service, including payment and delivery of goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and the advertiser. Online Hospitality Corporation is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our site.
- We strive to provide complete, up-to-date and correct information on our site. But you are on notice that the information on this site may be incomplete, out-of-date, obsolete, or incorrect. We cannot be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on such information or other content.
- This site provides links to other World Wide Web sites. We have no control over and therefore are not responsible for the availability of such sites and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for content or other materials on or available through such sites. Furthermore, we are not and cannot be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on such content.
- This site and the software that operates it contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including copyright laws. The intellectual property belongs to Online Hospitality Corporation or its licensors, and its advertisers or its licensors, and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. These rights are reserved by the owners of the proprietary and confidential information.
- Your use of this site is at your sole risk. This site is provided on an "as is" and an "as available" basis. Online Hospitality Corporation expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non infringement. More specifically, Online Hospitality Corporation makes no warranty that the service will meet your requirements; that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free, accurate, or reliable; that the quality of any products, services advertised or available for purchase through the service will meet your expectations; nor that any errors will be corrected.
- No information or advice, oral or written, obtained on this site or from Online Hospitality Corporation, shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from the use or inability to use this site; the cost of procuring substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, services, information or data purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through or from this site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions, transactions, or data; statements or conducts of any advertiser or other third party; or any other matter relating to this site or any service provided by Online Hospitality Corporation. Check with your attorney; you may have rights that we cannot disclaim.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you the user of this site and Online Hospitality Corporation, except that if you are also an advertiser on this site may also be subject to other agreements.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Failure of Online Hospitality Corporation to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision is found to be invalid, the other provisions remain in full force and effect.